Order now and love it forever.
Need to return something to us? No problem, we’ve made sure the process will be hassle-free. From the date that you receive your order, you have 30 days to make a return. You can make a return in one of our stores or by sending it back to our warehouse. Please note that returns can only be made in our own stores.
If you decide to return something, please ensure it’s in perfect condition. This means it must be clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains), unused, unwashed and with the original tags attached. Please return shoes in their original box. Any items that are returned in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted and will be sent back to you. This excludes faulty items.
Our team are available Monday to Friday from 08:30 - 15:30 CET at +45 3528 5500
Follow these simple steps to make a return to our warehouse:
1. Pack all the items you wish to return – ideally into the original parcel provided.
2. Fill in the return form that came with your order. Please ensure that all items are returned in original unused condition. Including no signs of wear, stains or damage, as well as odors from outside scents such as perfumes and smoke. Package up your items securely.
3. Send your parcel from your local post office to our warehouse in Denmark. You are responsible for the package until it arrives at our warehouse why we recommend to send the parcel with a tracking link. The return cost is at your own expense unless it is a claim. If you have a claim, please contact us before you send your parcel.
4. Remember to ask for proof of postage, to keep a record that the parcel was sent to us with tracking.
5. Now, your part is done! We will contact you once your parcel has been received and again once your refund has been made.
If you have made multiple orders and want to return items from them in one parcel - that is completely fine. Pack the items up into one box, but make sure to include the completed return forms from the different orders. If you have lost your return form, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a new one.
To make a return in one of our stores, follow these easy steps:
1. To find your nearest store, please click here.
2. Once you’re in one of our stores, please present your order confirmation and the items you wish to return. The order confirmation can be the paper invoice you received in your parcel, or you can show the email that you received when you made your order on your phone.
If you don’t have your order confirmation, please contact our Customer Care team here, and they will be able to help you.
If you have made multiple orders and want to return items from them at one time; that is completely fine. Simply present the order confirmations (or returns forms) of the orders you want to return.
You are welcome to exchange your order in one of our stores! Use our Store Finder to find your nearest store and remember to bring your order confirmation. Please note that exchanges cannot be made in our concession stores*.
If you want to exchange your item(s) by sending it back to us, please return the item(s) and place a new order. To make a return to our warehouse, follow the return guide above.
Please be aware that you need to claim the item where it’s purchased.
If you receive a damaged item in your online order, please contact us immediately by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If an item you’ve bought at envii.com has a manufacture defect within two years of purchase, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do whatever we can to help.