Order now and love it forever.
Privacy & Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet the first time you visit a webpage, in order to recognise your device the next time you visit the webpage.
There are two types of cookies:
1. Sessions cookies, which are deleted as soon as you leave a webpage.
2. Persistent cookies that are stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet with a predetermined expiration time.
Cookies do not pose a threat to your computer, smartphone or tablet (such as a virus) and cookies cannot access the applications on your computer.
Only Envii ApS uses the information collected. Third parties (technical partners) have access to the information to the extent necessary to operate the service.
- Improve the website and ensure full use of the website's services
- Recognise users from time to time
- Measure traffic and sales at envii.com
- Analysis of supply, service, etc.
- User preferences
- Social networks
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser to automatically reject cookies or notify you whenever a site requests to save cookies. See below on how to delete cookies.
How to avoid cookies
If you do not want to allow cookies, you can refuse them by changing the appropriate settings in your browser. If you do not want to receive cookies from envii.com, you can deselect cookies from most new browsers.
The following cookies are used on envii.com.
|__cfduid||envii.com||Current session||Used to secure the session.|
|__cq_bc||envii.com||30 days||Tracks user activity such as last viewed products.|
|__cq_dnt||envii.com||Current session||Indicates if product recommendations have been accepted.|
|__cq_seg||envii.com||30 days||Contains information for personalised product recommendations.|
|__cq_uuid||envii.com||13 months||Used to collect information about the users activities on the website.|
|__olapicU||envii.com||30 days||Used for personalised content.|
|_gat_*||envii.com||1 minute||Used to collect information about the users activities on the website.|
|_gat||envii.com||1 minute||Used for website performance.|
|_ga_*||envii.com||1 minute||Used to collect information about the users activities on the website.|
|_ga||envii.com||2 years||Used to distinguish users for analytical purposes.|
|_gid||envii.com||24 hours||Used to distinguish users for analytical purposes.|
|_pk_id.*||envii.com||2 years||Used to distinguish users for analytical purposes.|
|_pk_ses*||envii.com||Current session||Used to collect information about the users activities on the website.|
|cookieaccept||envii.com||1 year||Indicates if cookies have been accepted.|
|cqcid||envii.com||Current session||Secure ID for an unregistered user.|
|cquid||envii.com||Current session||Secure ID for a registered user.|
|dw_cookies_accepted||envii.com||Current session||Indicates if cookies have been accepted.|
|dw_dnt*||envii.com||Current session||Helps to personalise content and recommend products.|
|dwac_*||envii.com||Current session||Stores data to help with analytics.|
|dwanonymous_*||envii.com||180 days||Assigns a random ID to users not logged in.|
|dwpersonalization_*||envii.com||180 days||Provides anonymous statistics about pages visited.|
|dwsecuretoken_*||envii.com||Current session||Used to secure the session.|
|dwsid||envii.com||Current session||Identifies the current browsing session.|
|dw||envii.com||Current session||Records if cookies have been accepted.|
|sid||envii.com||Current session||Identifies the current browsing session.|
|uuid||envii.com||13 months||Contains a random user ID to track data for analytics purposes.|
|cookieconsent||envii.com||1 year||Indicates if cookies have been accepted.|
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and those who visit our site. We are all customers ourselves, so we know how important it is to keep the information we have secure. On this page, you’ll find details of what information we collect and why we collect it.
1. Who is responsible for your information?
Responsible for processing your personal information:
2200 Copenhagen N
Contact our Customer Care Team here
2. What is your information used for?
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed services, goods or services.
- To communicate with you in connection with the provision of our services.
- Individual marketing: providing custom-made offers and services based on your personal needs and wishes.
- Surveys, statistics and analyses to improve our products and services.
- In connection with possible legal requirements
- Please note that the disclosure of personal data may be a contractual requirement. In these situations, we will offer you our products and services unless you provide us with the required information.
3. What information do we collect about you?
We only deal with information about you for the purposes mentioned in point 2.
The extent of the information being processed will be limited to what is necessary to achieve that purpose.
We collect the following categories of information about you:
- General contact information (such as name, email, phone number and address)
- Gender and age
- Geo location
- Payment details
- Purchase history
- Cookie info
- IP address
- Information provided in connection with a possible complaint
4. How do we collect data about you?
The data we process about you will most often be collected directly from you. We can process information about you collected from third parties, such as:
- Online sources, such as social media (e.g. Instagram and Facebook)
- Our partners.
- If we process information about you collected from third parties, we will provide you with a notification containing the contact information of the data controller, the purposes of the processing, the legal basis, the affected categories of personal data, etc.
5. On what basis do we process your personal information?
Our processing of personal data is always based on a legal basis. We can process your personal information on the following bases:
- Your express consent.
- The processing is required to fulfil a contract for which you are a party or for the implementation of measures taken at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- The processing is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation imposed on Envii ApS.
- The processing is necessary for Envii ApS or third parties to pursue a legitimate interest. Legitimate interests may be;
- On-going improvement of products, services, shopping experiences and technologies.
- To communicate with you in accordance with your preferences.
6. Who can we share your information with?
We can share information about you with:
- Our suppliers.
- Our partners and internally within the company.
- Analysis and segmentation platforms, such as Google Analytics or Facebook Business Manager.
- Public authorities, if required by law.
- Warning records that identify risky transactions for the purpose of combating (organised) online fraud.
- If we share information about you with third parties for marketing purposes, we will only share the common information you have entered on your profile at envii.com.
7. How long will we keep your information?
Envii ApS continuously deletes information about inactive customers, and only keeps your information if it is needed to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally collected.
8. What security measures have we taken?
At Envii ApS we do our best to protect your personal information. We secure your personal information through technical and organisational security measures in order to protect it from unauthorised access, manipulation, destruction and deletion or loss of information.
9. What rights do you have?
As a customer at Envii ApS, you have the freedom to exercise the following rights:
- To view and edit your information on envii.com
- To delete your information
- Data Portability, i.e. that upon request you may receive the information you provided to Envii ApS in a structured, plain and machine-readable format
- The ability to withdraw your consent
- The exercise of your rights may be subject to conditions and limitations, and will depend greatly on the specific treatment situation.
- As a customer at Envii ApS, you have the right to inspect and correct your information at any time, and to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data. You can request that your personal information at Envii ApS be deleted at any time. Your information will be deleted at your request if one of the following criteria applies:
- You withdraw your consent (if your consent formed the basis for the treatment),
- Do not want to receive direct marketing,
- The information appears to be incorrect, or
- No longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected or if
- The information is processed illegally.
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email, telephone or letter as indicated above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen K.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from Envii, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of every email we send