Your bag is empty.Continue shopping
Need to return something to us? No problem, we’ve made sure the process will be hassle-free. From the date that you receive your order, you have 30 days to make a return. You can make a return in one of our stores or by sending it back to our warehouse. Please note that returns can only be made in our own stores.
If you decide to return something, please ensure it’s in perfect condition. This means it must be clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains), unused, unwashed and with the original tags attached. Please return shoes in their original box. Any items that are returned in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted and will be sent back to you. This excludes faulty items.
Our team are available Monday to Friday from 08:30 - 15:30 CET at +45 3528 5500
TO MAKE A RETURN TO OUR WAREHOUSE ON PARCELS DELIVERED WITH DHL OR GLS:
1. Pack all the items you wish to return – ideally into the original parcel provided.
2. Fill in the return form. Please ensure that all items are returned in the original unused condition. Including no signs of wear, stains or damage, as well as odors from outside scents such as perfumes and smoke. Package up your items securely.
3. Attach the prepaid return label to your parcel. *If you are missing a prepaid return label in your parcel please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that we only provide one return label pr. order.
4. Return the parcel using the postal service shown in the top right corner of the return label. Please be aware that we only provide one return label pr. order.
Remember to ask for proof of purchase from the postal service, to keep a record that the parcel was sent to us.
5. Your part is done! We will contact you once your parcel has been received and again once your refund has been made.
If you have made multiple orders and want to return items from them in one parcel - that is completely fine. Pack the items up into one box, but make sure to include the completed return forms from the different orders. If you have lost your return form or the return label, please contact us atand we will send you a new one.
Please note that we only attach one return label per order.
Our return address is:
You are welcome to exchange your order in one of our stores! Use ourto find your nearest store and remember to bring your order confirmation. Please note that exchanges cannot be made in our concession stores*.
If you want to exchange your item(s) by sending it back to us, please return the item(s) and place a new order. To make a return to our warehouse, follow the return guide above.
Please be aware that you need to claim the item where it’s purchased.
If you receive a damaged item in your online order, please contact us immediately by writing to us at email@example.com. If an item you’ve bought at envii.com has a manufacture defect within two years of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, so we offer a flexible returns policy. We monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your account on envii.com, or of future orders being refused.